The Jane McGrath High Tea, proudly supported by HCL, returns to the Ashes Vodafone Pink Test for another memorable afternoon raising money to place McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia, a legacy of Jane’s strength and vision in establishing the McGrath Foundation.
Date: Jane McGrath Day, Friday 7 January 2022
Location: The Market Canopy, Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park
Doors Open: 11am
Event Time: 12pm - 3pm
Guests are encouraged to wear a touch of pink!
For ticket information or to speak to the team about corporate opportunities,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly Supported by
The McGrath Foundation is the official charity partner of the Vodafone Pink Test and Cricket Cares.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
How far away is the venue from the Sydney Cricket Ground?
The Jane McGrath High Tea will be held at the ‘Market Canopies’ inside the Entertainment Quarter at Moore Park.
The distance between the Sydney Cricket Ground and the event space is (450m) or an 8 min walk (approx.).
Does my ticket purchase include entry to the Vodafone Ashes Pink Test?
Your ticket purchase will be valid to the Jane McGrath High Tea only.
If you wish to attend the Vodafone Ashes Pink Test you will need to purchase a separate ticket.
What type of food will be included in the event menu?
The menu is served in the style of a ‘high tea’ and will include sweet and savoury favourites. The exact menu is currently unavailable.
If you have specific dietary requirements, we are happy to accommodate, please include your notes when purchasing your ticket.
What does a ‘Corporate Table’ include?
We’d be happy to help explain the benefits that accompany a ‘corporate table’ purchase.
Please ring Stevie Linton on 02 8962 6141 or e-mail email@example.com.
What should I wear?
We encourage all guests to dress ‘smart casual’ and add a splash of pink to their look.
COVID-19 safety measures
The McGrath Foundation looks forward to welcoming event attendees back to the Entertainment Quarter in line with current COVID-19 health advice and Government regulations. The host venue (Entertainment Quarter) have a number of event day measures in place to create a safe environment for guests and staffs at major events.
- Please stay home if you have had a test and waiting for results, feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, or have attended one of the following locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government at this link.
- Practise physical distancing and we strongly encourage you to wear a face mask when entering, navigating and exiting the venue
- Take special care with distancing around toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions. All payments are contactless.
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- If buying for a group you are responsible for ensuring they are not from a COVID excluded area and if required will provide their details to NSW health for contact tracing purposes.