- Tomlinson just registered for The Big Three Trek
- Katy Gerner just donated $52.20
- Joel Newton just donated $52.20
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- isobel bishop just donated $15.00
- Alex Cafarelli just donated $52.20
- Sue Stephens just donated $52.20
- Sandra McKay just donated $52.20
- Brandan Lee just donated $52.20
- Ray Thomas just donated $208.80
- Jody Skipper just donated $26.10
- Donny just donated $26.10
- Dylan Aserovisius just donated $52.20
- Ben Edmsley just donated $26.10
- David & Lesley Conallin just donated $104.40
- Adam Mcnamee just donated $52.20
- Rebecca Bishop just donated $20.00
- Jack Procajlo just donated $50.00
- Susan Benson just donated $150.00
- Dan Smith just donated $50.00
Three mates "The Big Three" setting off along side some amazing people for a walk to raise funds & awareness for breast cancer, supporting the McGrath Foundation.
On Sunday 2nd January 2022, we will begin the long journey from McDonald Jones Stadium in Newcastle, to the Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney, 150km trek!
The walk will stretch over 3.1 days and we will celebrate its completion on Day 1 at the icnonic Pink Test. For the last 1km, we will be joined by other 100 supporters!
All funds raised online will go towards funding McGrath Breast Care Nurses, so that no one goes through breast cancer without care.
Raised so far
Luke Alexander (Founder)