Picture this, you, your best friend, and Glenn McGrath flying high across the iconic Australian outback!
This could be you when you buy a ticket in the McGrath Foundation raffle this October. The best news - your ticket won’t just give you an opportunity to win this iconic outback adventure, but it will also provide the support of a McGrath Breast Care Nurse to families experiencing breast cancer – for free.
Join Australian Test Cricket legend Glenn McGrath on an epic Outback by Air 5 day Classic Pub Crawl Tour for two, departing from Sydney in 2022. Together you’ll explore iconic Outback pubs across New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland. Tour highlights include:
- Return flights to Sydney for two.
- Visit 10 Outback Pubs over 4000kms and experience true Outback hospitality. Enjoy scrumptious meals, cold beer and a warm welcome from locals.
- See Australia from a whole new perspective, enjoy aerial views of Kati-Thandi Lake Eyre, The Simpson Desert, and The Flinders Rangers. Together you’ll take in the uninterrupted views as you fly across magnificent landscapes.
- Visit the famous Birdsville Hotel and Big Red! Enjoy prime parking as you land directly in front of the pub at Birdsville. Experience a sunset like you’ve never seen before as you overlook the vast Simpson Desert on a four-wheel drive trip to the ‘Big Red’, the Simpson’s tallest sand dune.
- Get all the details at Outback by Air.
- Total prize value of $17,500
- Terms & conditions apply
About Pink Up Your Town
Is your town pinking up this October?
Pink Up Your Town is back in 2021 with towns across Australia pinking up their events and streets to show their support for families experiencing breast cancer. If your town is one of our registered Pink Up Your Town locations your purchase can help your town reach their campaign target! Simply select your town from the drop down when you purchase and you’ll help your town get one step closer to reaching their goal!
About the McGrath Foundation
The McGrath Foundation raises money to place specialist McGrath Breast Care Nurses wherever they’re needed around Australia. From diagnosis right throughout treatment, McGrath Breast Care Nurses provide vital physical, psychological, and emotional support to families experiencing breast cancer – for free.