- Yuey and Anthea Then just donated $156.60
- Craig Willis just donated $156.60
- Alyse Caccamo just donated $50.00
- Nick McArdle just donated $208.80
- Channel 9 / Wide World of Sports just donated $500.00
- Jane Murray just donated $20.88
- Elly Chapman just donated $52.20
- Reiner Schuster just donated $261.00
- Brent Williams just donated $104.40
- Nick Dalton-Bocquet just donated $52.20
- Samantha Rutledge just donated $100.00
- Jacqueline Gerrard just donated $10.44
- Andrew Swain just donated $52.20
- Newt just donated $52.20
- Neil Dessmann just donated $156.60
- Naomi Roth just donated $156.60
- Australian Turf Club just donated $5000.00
- Greg D just donated $156.60
- Sam just registered for The Big Three Trek
- Maryland Tavern Patrons just donated $295.00
Three mates "The Big Three" setting off along side some amazing people for a walk to raise funds & awareness for breast cancer, supporting the McGrath Foundation.
On Sunday 2nd January 2022, we will begin the long journey from McDonald Jones Stadium in Newcastle, to the Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney, 150km trek!
The walk will stretch over 3.1 days and we will celebrate its completion on Day 1 at the icnonic Pink Test. For the last 1km, we will be joined by other 100 supporters!
All funds raised online will go towards funding McGrath Breast Care Nurses, so that no one goes through breast cancer without care.
Raised so far
Luke Alexander (Founder)